New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania Environmental Law Attorneys
Hardin, Kundla, McKeon & Poletto has extensive experience in the rapidly changing area of environmental law. New Jersey is among the most progressive and demanding jurisdictions when it comes to environmental regulation. Increasingly, commercial and real estate transactions, and other activities relevant to the conduct of business in New Jersey involve environmental law.
The firm’s lawyers assist companies with environmental administrative and regulatory matters including soil, water, air, noise, riparian rights, solid waste, and hazardous waste. More specifically, its work in environment law involves the following:
- Approvals and permits
- CERCLA, federal "superfund" law and the New Jersey Spill Act law including LUST claims
- Compliance with ISRA (Industrial Site Recovery Act) problems involved in ownership or transfer of commercial and industrial property
- Hazardous waste transportation
- Natural resource damage claims
- Other municipal and regulatory matters
- Site investigation and cleanup
- Toxic tort matters
The firm is well-prepared to represent clients before administrative agencies or in litigation in all areas of environmental law. Firm partners George R. Hardin and Janet L. Poletto lead its environmental law attorneys in their diverse litigation practice. With 50 attorneys devoted to various forms of litigation, Hardin, Kundla, McKeon & Poletto has the experience and resources to handle successfully any environmental law case.