New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania Litigation, Business and Insurance Lawyers
The 50 experienced attorneys of Hardin Kundla McKeon & Poletto offer a diverse range of experience, including work in the following areas:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution-Arbitration and Mediation: Clients involved in disputes often prefer a less expensive, more private and less drawn-out option to traditional litigation. We can help facilitate the appropriate alternative resolution process for your case.
- Business and Commercial Law: Working in both transactional work and business litigation, attorneys offer comprehensive services to businesses.Representative clients include Hertz, and Volvo.
- Construction Law: A comprehensive construction law practice encompasses contract disputes, lien disputes, construction defects, construction accidents, land use, zoning, and more.
- Employment Law – Employer: Representing employers dealing with wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, contracts, whistleblowers, alleged civil rights violations, and more.
- Environmental Law: Assist companies with site investigation and cleanup, hazardous waste transportation, regulatory compliance and disputes, approvals, permits, and more.
- Governmental and Municipal: Assisting with governmental affairs and claims against public entities and public employees.
- Health Care Law: Attorneys work in biomedical and medical device litigation, contracts, biomedical and policy review, business issues, malpractice, insurance, HIPPA compliance, issues involving the developmentally disabled, and much more.
- Insurance Law: With extensive experience in the analysis and interpretation of insurance policies, the firm’s insurance lawyers rival those of any other New Jersey law firm. Representative clients include ACE USA, ONE Beacon America, Crum & Forster Insurance, Riverstone Group, and St. Paul Travelers.
- Litigation and Appeals: Lawyers are experienced in litigation trials and appeals involving all practice areas and are led by certified civil trial attorneys.
- Personal Injury and Insurance Defense: Its insurance lawyers are well known for their skilled, cost-effective representation of insurance companies and other businesses in large-scale litigation.
- Product Liability, Warranty, and Lemon Law: Representing companies facing claims involving automobiles, watercraft, electrical and computer components, industrial equipment, and more.
- Professional Liability: Defending physicians, directors, officers, accountants, architects, attorneys, engineers, insurance agents, real estate brokers, hospital administrators, and other professionals.
- Real Estate: The firm offers legal services on issues including zoning and land use planning, new construction, contracts for purchase and sale, title insurance matters, and real estate brokers’ errors and omissions.
- Toxic and Mass Tort: The firm’s attorneys assist companies defending against latent injury and toxic tort claims involving asbestos, lead, chemicals, fumes, hazardous waste, and other toxic substances.
- Transportation Law: Extensive experience assisting trucking and other transportation companies with contracts, cargo, failure to deliver, ICC matters, liability, accident litigation, and more.