New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania Real Estate Attorneys
Hardin Kundla McKeon & Poletto provides representation to clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions, offering legal services to individuals and businesses. We represent sellers, purchasers, developers, builders, contractors and other clients having the need for legal representation with regard to real estate transactions. The Firm’s attorneys are knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, and strive to make sure your questions are answered and your interests protected. Whether you are involved in a traditional residential purchase or sales transactions, or a more complex transaction, our attorneys can assist you through the process.
The Firm’s attorneys have assisted real estate clients with numerous legal issues, including the following:
- Purchase/Sales Transactions (Contract Preparation & Closings)
- Development Projects (Site Plans)
- Zoning and Land Use Applications (Approvals, Variances, Permits)
- Commercial and Residential Leases (Negotiation and Review)
- The Firm’s attorneys have litigated matters with numerous legal issues, including the following: